Spring Into Summer - 60-Day Cardio Challenge !
Let's Get Moving !!!
With longer days and warmer weather heading our way, we are offering a Cardio Challenge to bring awareness of the benefits of cardiovascular training. Our goal is to provide you with valuable information on how cardiovascular exercise benefits you, how you can easily increase your cardio activities inside and out of the studio; and provide a community of support to encourage you along the way.
Some of the benefits of cardiovascular exercise:
- increases metabolism for weight loss
- strengthens the heart and lungs
- improves blood circulation
- increases bone density
- reduces stress
- reduces risk of heart disease and some types of cancer
- enhances mood and relieves anxiety
- improves sleep
When: April 1st - May 31st
Here are some ideas how to increase your cardio activity:
- Establish a step goal and track it using a fitness tracker.
- Increase the tempo of your walks and track your heart rate.
- Ride a bike! Either outside or use our stationary bike (just 10 minutes every time you visit the studio can be the start of a healthy cardio workout).
- Ask your trainer to add jumping exercises to your Pilates or Gyrotonic session.
- Ask your trainer about using the CoreAlign!
We'll help track minutes and teach you how to monitor your heart rate. We're here to support you throughout your Cardio Challenge!
This event is free. In order to receive detailed information and support during the challenge, we ask you to register HERE or call 415-561-3991